Rose is a beautiful flower,
Having a lot of fragrance
Growing among the deadly thorns,
It has never lost its beauty.”
Picturing a rose is popular not only among artists and poets, crafters also enjoy creating all kinds of rose flower cross stitch patterns.
1. Nobody doubts, the rose is a symbol of love and romance. No wonder, that it is often seen on the wedding postcards and decorations. Here is a stylish wedding sampler with modern roses designs. The design has something from minimalist art and can be easily realized by a beginner.
3. If you don’t like contrast and bright designs, stop by at these vintage roses cross stitch pdf chart. These flowers would look gorgeous on a cushion or a tote bag. You won’t make a mistake if you choose a black background either.
4. The symbol of accepting love without judgement is a magic rose flower under a cap cross stitch pattern. It reminds about the well-known story about Beauty and the Beast. You can easily the names and the date of the wedding to make a love sampler out of it.
Thanksgiving is a good reason to get together. We are offering you a great opportunity to express you thanks with our cross stitch patterns.
1. What are you thankful for? Does it really matter? Let's simply give some cross stitch thanks with our funny turkeys which are true stars of this November show.
2. Do you know a good Thanksgiving recipe? Take a big turkey, mix it with our funny cross stitch pattern, add some bottles of good cider and create a wonderful holiday decoration.
3. Sometimes you do not need much decoratio to make a stylish a message. This alphabet cross stitch pattern will help you to create an original statement. This letters embroidery design is free and you could make any cross stitch project.
If you want some harmless ghosts, witches and ghouls to hide in the corners of your house, do not miss our new Halloween cross stitch pattens! Our embrodery designs vary from slightly to cute ones.
1. Will you have this cute scarecrow to guard your pumpkin? Don't be afraid of him, he will serve you good! You can choose the color combination to match your taste better. This Halloween cross stitch pattern by Alisa Okneas shows off the stylish side of a scarecrow's outfit.
2. If you are looking for small Halloween cross stitch samplers, this set is right for you! 15 little monsters for any need! This embroidery project will be adorable on napkins, on the front door or on a trick or treat bag. You can buy all of them or just pick the ones you like most separately.
3. How do you feel about sharing your pumpkin with two funny Mickey Mouses? They are so cute, that I would not mind. This funny cross stitch pattern by Varvara Lesnaya is funny and bright. Embroider a wonderful centerpiece with this easy project.
4. Varvara Lesnaya, our amazing cross stitch designer, is known for her beautiful and haunting witches. Her 2 emboridery patterns for Halloween are perfect with subtle grey and bright orange colors. These witch patterns are great for beginners due to the easy to follow directions. While the cross stitch project can be finished by Halloween, you can leave it up all year long.
There are a lot of cross-stitch patterns online, and while we may get lost in the variety, we may still find good things. What is the best way to preserve the memory of a baby's birth? Of course, by stitching a lovely baby pattern.
The first pattern that impressed me is the announcement sampler with baby clothes. The baby cross stitch pattern is designed in 2 versions, pink and blue, either for a girl or a boy. You can stitch all the birth details of your princess (or prince) on it and will never forget what time your baby was born. The design colors can also be customized to your taste.
Another pattern I liked is the one with a little turtle. The design has great colors, and the cute little turtle made me smile. This lovely pattern would be a wonderful addition to a nursery room. The turtle is gender neutral, so it can be used for both boys and girls.
Each pattern is an immediate PDF download, and the costs are low.
New amaszing Harry Potter embroidery designs! What do you like more? Funny, magic or mistery?
We have a great collection of Harry Potter cross stitch patterns for you to chose from a broom and a wizard spell to the owl. All of them are detailed HP embroidery designs that are great for any occasion.
One of the most popular in our shop is a stylisg Harry Potter with an owl, a detailed portrait
. SmartCrossStitch.com has plenty of other HP patterns ideas.