Whatever you are, be a good one. The inspirational elephant cross stitch pattern in pdf format will be a great fun even for beginners, Express your love in the most stylish way by stitching this cute elephant.
The modern cross stitch pattern of the stylish spotted happy elephant. The counted cross - stitch embroidery of the grey elephant looks great as an independent picture or any other home textile. This easy cross stitch will be great fun for you!
* Our recommendation: Use 2 strands of thread for the cross stitching.
- Cross Stitch Pattern - Happy Elephant "Whatever you are be a good one"
- Recommended Fabric Aida 14, White
- Size(s): 100w X 102h Stitches
14 Count, 18.14w X 18.51h cm
16 Count, 15.87w X 16.19h cm
18 Count, 14.11w X 14.39h cm
- DMC 15 colors
Although this hand embroidery design comes with the suggested colors, the design will look great in any other variations. You are free to change it accordingly.
You buy ONLY the PDF PATTERN!
This cross stitch pattern includes:
- Color image of the finished embroidery;
- Color Block Chart;
- Gray Scale chart.
In order to open these files you will need Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free on-line.
No posts found