This baby cross stitch pattern is a great way to wish your child all the best. The custom baby embroidery design is an easy way to stitch any name you want on the canvas. All letters are included in the pdf pattern. The original design is two separate frames but you can easily combine it in one.
Skill level: Beginner and higher
Suggested Fabric: Aida 14, Cream or Ecru
Finished Design: 90w X 56h Stitches
Size or ready work: Each circle diameter approx. 20 cm (8’’)
Required DMC Colors: 13
Each design size: Part 1 (with a spaceman)
- 97 w X 98 h Stitches
- 14 Count, 17.60w X 17.78h cm (6.9"x7")
- 16 Count, 15.40w X 15.56h cm (6"x 6.1")
- 18 Count, 13.69w X 13.83h cm (5.4"x 5.5")
Part 2 (with a rocket)
- 75 w X 94 h Stitches
- 14 Count, 13.61w X 17.05h cm (5.3"x 6.7")
- 16 Count, 11.91w X 14.92h cm (4.7"x 5.9")
- 18 Count, 10.58w X 13.26h cm (4.3"x 5.2")
Although this hand embroidery design comes with the suggested colors, the design will look great in any other variations. You are free to change it accordingly.
You buy ONLY the PDF PATTERN!
This star wars cross stitch pattern includes:
- Color image of the finished embroidery;
- Color Block Chart;
- Gray Scale chart.
In order to open these files you will need Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free on-line.
No posts found